VanniTech has the following full time
immediate openings and invites applications from interested
1. Lecturers - Software/Networking
Applicant must have a University degree
and experience or exposure in any one or more of the following:
- Programming: C, C++, C#, Java
- Database application development: MS Access, MS SQL
- Web development, User interface design: HTML/DHTML, CSS,
- Software development in Open Source: PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Computer networking: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Networking devices,
- Network administration: MS Windows (Server), MS Exchange
- Database administration: MS SQL Server
Applicant must have a University degree and experience or
exposure in the following:
- Thorough knowledge of one
or more of the following critical electronic areas - Analog,
Digital, Embedded systems, RF and Automation
- Experience in Design and Troubleshooting of electronic
3. Lecturer – English
Applicant must have experience in teaching English for university level or Grade 12 students and is a professionally trained English Instructor. Training in teaching English as a Second Language is preferred.
Applicant must have a University degree/diploma
and good experience in software application development.
Prior experience in offshore development would be a definite
Applicant must have prior experience in managing a library with over 10,000 books, preferably with automated library system.
All applicants must have excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in Tamil language, and willing to live and work in Kilinochchi.
VanniTech offers a very competitive compensation package and its future academic and projected industrial plans offer unprecedented opportunities for your career advancement. TechShack, VanniTech’s Employment Incubation Centre, also offers unlimited opportunities for R&D growth. Please email your application with your CV to email@example.com or send to:
Vanni Institute of Technology